Mary's Agatha Christie Blog

Having launched the website www.all-about-agatha-christie.com This blog was created in response to the emails I received from other Agatha Christie fans telling me just exactly what they think about a wide-ranging selection of Agatha Christie related matters. My son David (see profile below) has very kindly offered to host the Agatha Christie blog for me, along side his forensic psychology blogs which you should check out if you get the chance - fascinating stuff.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Agatha Christie Quiz

Back in June I posted an Agatha Christie quiz on the All About Agatha Christie website. If you fancy having a go, just click on the following link.

Questions include:

Who is the first person to be killed on the island in 'And Then There Were None?'

Who or what is the ‘Dumb Witness?’



Visit The Agatha Christie Quiz Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home